Sunday 25 August 2013

Welcome To Commorragh





Been thinking about The army list I "want" to own or should I say the list I'm working towards for my Dark Eldar.

Based Upon a 3000 point list. (3k points is normally what I build my Army's to) I have come up with this list.




HQ 


Archon
Plasma Grenades, Splinter pistol, Close combat Weapon

Elites


9 X Incubi and a Klavex

These will Act as the Guard for my Archon, plus provide an deadly close combat unit.

Troops


10X Kabilite Warriors Plus Raider with Flickerfield, Night Shields, Splinter Wracks.

10X Kabilite Warriors Plus Raider with Flickerfield, Night Shields, Splinter Wracks. 

10X Kabilite Warriors Plus Raider with Flickerfield, Night Shields, Splinter Wracks.  

10X Kabilite Warriors Plus Raider with Flickerfield, Night Shields, Splinter Wracks. 


Fast Attack


10 X Hellions.

9X Reaver Jetbikes with Arena Champion and 3 X Heat Lances.

10X Scourges with 4 X Splinter Cannons 6 Shard Carbines.

Heavy Support


Razorwing Jetfighte,r with 4 X Shatterfield Missiles, 2 X dark Lances, and a Splinter Cannon

Razorwing Jetfighte,r with 4 X Shatterfield Missiles, 2 X dark Lances, and a Splinter Cannon 

Forge World Tantalus,this will act as My Archons Assualt Craft carrying Him and the 10 Incubi.


And now For the Allies.........................

 


HQ


Eldar Farseer on Jetbike

Elites


5X Wraith Guard With a Wave Serpent

Troops


3X Windrider Jetbikes

 Heavy


WraithKnight with Suncannon, Scattershield and 2 X Starcannon's 

No comments:

Post a Comment